EMBRACING THE WHOLE, WELCOMING THE NEW!
Work with Us: Opportunities to Participate
1. We invite members of the NY area Focusing community to community to FACILITATE a NYMF Meeting Program derived from an area of special interest. We especially encourage and support presentations of New and Emerging work that are grounded in the process and practice of Focusing. We are also interested to hear from those who are in working collaborations or who develop such collaboration for the purpose of presenting at one of our meetings – collaborations in
- Special interest areas related to Focusing –art, music, movement, writing, philosophy, spirituality, etc.
- Unique areas of practice of Focusing – business, health, education, coaching, families, children, etc
- Special areas of applications of Focusing – sleep, pain, trauma, etc
2. You are invited to attend our PLANNING GROUP meetings to see how and where you might like to participate in this dynamic group. In addition to the responsibility for planning and preparing for each NYMF meeting held 5 times a year, the PG is the source of energy and ideas to ensure that NYMF continues into the future. To date people have dedicated their time and energy for one or two years, some for longer. Whatever is right for you is welcomed.
For more information, click here: Planning Group
Coordinators are those who take on the primary responsibility for the particular function identified. These responsibilities can be handled by a single person or in partnership with others. Coordinators are responsible for soliciting any help they might need in fulfilling their functions. Detailed information about each role is available by clicking on the role.
Coordinating functions necessary for NYMF to exist:
These Coordinating responsibilities may be shared, or help may be asked for, as is appropriate, for each meeting.
All Coordinators participate in Planning Group meetings
- General Oversight
- Written Communications
- Meeting Space Arrangements
- Sign-in Table
- Food and Beverage
- Newcomer Hosting
- New Projects
For more information about attending a PG meeting or about specific roles, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org