EMBRACING THE WHOLE, WELCOMING THE NEW!
NEW YORK METRO FOCUSING
PLANNING GROUP members
- attending 5-7 Planning Group meetings per year, some of which are telephone conferences and some are in-person meetings.
- contributing to the agenda for PG meetings
- setting dates for NYMF meetings
- selecting programs/presentations for each meeting - in collaboration with those coordinating Presentations
- selecting the Facilitator and people for other roles for NYMF meetings
- just prior to each NYMF meeting, reviewing committee functions for the meeting, confirm all are ready to go, troubleshoot problems that might arise.
- arriving early at the NYMF meeting to fulfill any coordinating function and to particpate in the pre-meeting gathering of the Planning Group and Presenter/s
- participating in welcoming newcomers to Focusing at the NYMF meeting
- reviewing status reports from various coordinators to ensure NYMF is healthy and fulfilling its Mission.
- developing new ideas to keep NYMF fresh and moving forward.