NYMF SIGN-IN TABLE COORDINATOR
Skill set needed:
A welcoming, outgoing nature with attentiveness to detail.
This position can be integrated with that of the Finance Coordinator
- creating and purchasing sign-in table supplies: computer-generated sign-in sheets, "suggested contribution" sign, red and blue name tags (red for newcomers to Focusing), pens and markers, receipt books.
- coordinating with Finance Coordinator around cash box.
- staffing the sign-in table each meeting by self and other volunteers
- ensuring there is an accurate record of all attendees
- ensuring there is an accurate record of all contributions
- arriving early at the NYMF meeting to set up sign-in table and particpate in the pre-meeting gathering of the Planning Group and Presenter/s
- faxing or otherwise making available to Technology Coordinator the sign-in sheets so mailing list can be updated.
- keeping the sign-in sheets for the record