NYMF PROGRAM COORDINATOR
Skill set needed:
Negotiating skills with time deadline conscientiousness
1. inviting and receiving possible Programs from among the local community of focusers, especially those who are active in NYMF
2. guiding the proposal process of the Facilitator or Co-Facilitators in accordance with the "Program Guidelines"
3. presenting Program possibilities to the PG
4. in collaboration with the PG, selecting the Facilitator(s).
5. communicating selection and date for Program to the Facilitator(s)
6. working closely with the Facilitator(s) 2-3 months ahead of time to develop a blurb and bio statement to be incorporated into the meeting announcement
7. submitting this material to PG via email for any editing 6-8 weeks prior to Program date
8. confirming any edits with the Facilitator(s)
9. arriving early at the NYMF meeting to greet the Facilitator/s and introduce her/him to the PG’s assigned Moderator for the evening; and check the room layout and any required extras (pens, paper etc).
10. hosting the Facilitators(s) at the meeting - ensuring their comfort and needs are met - including how the room is arranged and possible materials needed.
- At the end of the session, saying a public thank-you to the Facilitator(s) on behalf of the group.
- And after the meeting, writing a thank-you email.