NYMF FINANCE COORDINATOR
Skill set needed:
Basic bookkeeping knowledge and ability to create a simple balance sheet in a computer-based program like Excel.
This position can be integrated with that of the Sign-in Table Coordinator
- keeping a cumulative record of contributions (from the sign-in sheets and by counting cash receipts) and expenses for each meeting for periodic reports to the Planning Group.
- keeping the cash box between meetings and bringing it to each meeting.
- ensuring there is sufficient cash (along with the evening's contributions) to reimburse all people who incurred expenses for the meeting.
- disbursing the money to pay for the rental space and cover costs that others have incurred.
- arriving early at the NYMF meeting to particpate in the pre-meeting gathering of the Planning Group and Presenter/s